The following features of National Hydraulic Swaging Machines offer a number of advantages for high production sling shops:
- A dual hydraulic system which combines the use of high speed and low pressure to bring dies into position; and the
low speed and high pressure necessary for ideal swaging control.
- Adjustable tonnage control, so tonnage can be set to match die block Working Load Limit.
- Four column wide stance which provides the operator ample working clearance between columns and a large area for in-
process sling storage.
- Vertical swage action which gives an equalized press on the fitting to produce uniform high quality.
- Self locating spring locks snap the shoe-type dies into place for quick set-up and change.
- The National four column wide stance Hydraulic Swaging Machines, each equipped with an up-acting ram, have two
side cylinders for fast approach and return of the main ram. They come in three swaging capacities.
- 500 Ton (4450 kN)
- 1000 Ton (8900 kN)
- 1500 Ton (13350 kN)