The Chester Zephyr Extended Handwheel hoist is operated at a distance from the load, protecting the load from contact with the hand chain and making it easier to handle large, flat or bulky loads. Suspension may be from fixed supports or on trolleys.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Handles tubes, frames, towers, drying and storage racks, auto and truck bodies, vats and tanks.
- Suspension hooks can be hung from trolleys or fixed positions.
- Incorporates the heavy duty components common to our Zephyr product line
- Standard hook spacing is 36 inches but more or less spacing is available
- Each hoist is custom built to meet your specific requirements
- Higher capacities or special applications consult our experts.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.