The Chester Zephyr Clevis Type Hoists are steel framed hook suspended hoists built and tested to rigid specifications of quality and performance, to exceed industry standards. Offers headroom advantage, retains rock-and-swivel flexibility of standard trolley suspension.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Clevis Connected hoist and trolley may be specified where headroom prohibits standard trolley suspension, or to prevent casual removal of hoist from trolley.
- Standard construction features include a lightweight steel frame, heavy duty steel covers, ball bearing supported load shaft and a durable, efficient, grease lubricated planetary gear train
- Gears and pinions are alloy steel, machine cut, heat treated and mounted on heavy duty roller bearings
- Load and hand chain guides assure smooth, trouble free operation
- A fast acting Weston Style brake provides smooth, positive load handling
- Precision formed alloy steel load chain runs in a reversible 5 or 6 pocket load sheave
- The Zephyr design is easily adaptable to meet the special requirements of most applications
- Any Zephyr hoist may be converted to Clevis Connected by removing suspension hook, replacing with clevis, and removing suspension strap of trolley. Conversion is completed by hanging clevis on trolley equalizing pin, and reassembling.
- Spark Resistant models available
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.