The Chester Zephyr Army Type Geared Trolley Hoist consists of the standard Zephyr Hoist mechanism for heavy duty strength and an integral trolley which minimizes headroom when compared to a hoist suspended from a standard trolley.
Additional features and benefits include:
- The 1/2 through 2 ton units have a special load bar with swiveling, two wheeled, precision bearing trolleys
- Available in plain or hand geared models and are adjustable for various beam sizes
- The swivel trolleys are ideal for negotiating curves
The 3 through 10 ton units have integral four wheeled rigid trolleys with Timken roller bearings and heavy steel side plates and can be adjusted to fit a variety of beam sizes
- The compact design and short wheelbase make these units ideal for close quarters and curved tracks
- All Zephyr Army Type Hoists are available for wide flange beams, patented tracks, standard I-beams and fabricated or international beams
Fabricated in accordance with ANSI B-30.16 and HMI 200.
- Track clamps
- Load limiters
- Trolley bumpers and drop stops
- Chain containers
- Spark and corrosion resistance construction
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.