The Chester Twin Hook Floor Mounted Wire Rope Hoists feature worm gear drives for quiet, smooth, reliable operation with two hooks for wider loads and specialty applications. Are used from a stationary position such as over a hatchway, a loading dock or in an auditorium. Hook spacing up to 40 feet are available.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Available in single hook, twin hook or multiple hook models for lug, floor, ceiling or trolley mounting.
- A variety of configurations are available to provide virtually trouble free operation in every type of application.
- Low headroom models are available in capacities from 1 to 7.5 tons and are specifically designed for applications requiring minimal hook to beam clearance. Models are available with lug mounted, plain trolley, hand geared trolley or motorized trolley suspension.
- Floor and Ceiling Mounted Worm Drive hoists are used from a stationary position such as over a hatchway, a loading dock or in an auditorium. Single, twin hook or multiple hook models with hook spacing up to 40 feet are available.
- Chester Trolley Suspended Twin Hook Wire Rope Hoists are designed with dual hooks for special handling applications requiring two point support. With available push/pull, hand geared or motorized trolley suspension they are ideal for lifting and transporting long loads or rolls.
- The Chester Wire Rope Hoist design permits adaptation to a wide variety of applications. Variations are available to accommodate special mounting, long lifts, special trolleys and special controls.
- Please contact our experts with your specific application.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.