The Chester SLE Electric Low Headroom Chain Hoists are designed for those applications where headroom is limited. Engineered around proven designs, these hoists provide smooth, quiet trouble free operation in a variety of Class III applications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Equipped with worm drive gear reducers and case hardened load chain
- Choice of lug mounted, push/pull, hand geared or motorized trolley drives are available to meet a variety of applications.
- Standard features include 5 or 6 pocket load wheels, durable self-locking worm drive transmissions, sturdy steel construction, direct acting motor brakes and two precision bearings per trolley wheel.
- Standard controls include reversing contactors, 115V control transformers and terminal blocks in a Nema 12 enclosure.
- Standard units are supplied with redundant paddle type and geared limit switches for both upper and lower hook travel.
- Standard voltage is 230/460 Volt, 3 phase.
- Each unit is custom built for the specific beam specified on the order.
- This hoist design permits adaptation to a variety of applications and can be custom built to meet the end user’s specific needs.
- Units can be supplied to fit a variety of beams including I-beams, wide flange beams and patented track.
- Special control enclosures and motors can be provided for hostile or hazardous environments including explosion proof applications.
- Trolley options include, push/pull, hand geared or a variety of motorized speeds.
- Push button pendants and control circuits can be designed to meet the exact requirements of the customer.
- Common control circuit options include, nonstandard voltages, fuses, TOLs, current Load Limiter™s, trolley soft starts, two speed or variable speed operation, inching circuits, encoders and additional limit switches for hoist and trolley travel.
- Special finishes including plating and corrosion resistant paints are available.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.