The SLA Pneumatic Low Headroom Chain Hoist includes vane or piston motors and brakes with modulating valves for infinitely variable hoist motion. Design allows this hoist to operate in extreme low overhead locations where most other “low headroom” hoists can’t.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Integral hoist/trolley design provides compact overall envelope dimensions.
- Steel construction to withstand harsh environments.
- Pilot air control permits variable speed hoisting and trolley traverse.
- Redundant limit switches for upper and lower hook travel.
- Plain, hand geared, or motor driven trolley models featuring anti-tilt rollers.
- Can be made to fit virtually any beam.
- Unique design allows easy installation on closed end monorail beam.
- Options available: Spark resistant packages, corrosion resistant finishes, swivel trolleys for curved monorails, e-stop on control pendant, chain container, rubber trolley bumpers and anti-drop lugs.
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.