The Chester Adjustable Swivel Truck Precision Bearing Trolley can traverse the tightest curve with ease, and maintain absolute minimum distance between runway beam bottom to load eye.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Lifetime lubricated precision ball bearings, in 1/4 through 2 ton capacities assure a minimum of manual effort and also of maintenance
- In the 3 ton through 6 ton capacities, each trolley is equipped with eight (8) duo-sealed Timken tapered roller bearings that reduced manual effort and maintenance to a minimum
- Trolley wheels are Cast Iron, through hardened for long wear and continuing roundness
- Wheel treads are machined to provide smoothest possible rolling motion
- The forged steel load eye is suspended on special load bar carried at each end by swiveling 2 wheeled trolley unit
- All units are adjustable for various beam sizes
- These trolleys may also be special ordered for operation on wide flange beams, or patented track operation
- A trolley track lock can also be ordered with these units and/or optional trolley bumpers
Product image above may show optional features and accessories not included on standard models. Consult with a sales rep or with the product catalog for more information.