Crosby Swivel Hoist Ring Data Form
1. Determine the Type of Threads required on the Hoist Ring – Metric or UNC, UNF, etc. NOTE – NOT DESIGNED FOR PIPE, ACME OR TAPERED THREADS.
2. Determine the Working Load Limit of the requested Hoist Ring.
3. Determine Bolt Diameter – The diameter of the re-quired bolt.
4. Determine Effective Thread Length -This is the length the threads must be in order to fully engage, or proj-ect through, the work piece.
NOTE; If the Effective Thread Length is not known, the Length of Bolt is required.
5. Determine Length of the Bolt – The overall length of the bolt as measured from under the head of the bolt. NOTE: If the Effective Thread Length is not known, the Length of the bolt is required.
6. # of Thread Threads per Inch (Length Between Threads for Metric threads) – This information is required to ensure we ship proper bolt size (i.e., 1/2 – 13, 7/8 – 9, 8 x 1.25, etc.).