Crosby® IPVK Drum Lifting Clamps
The IPVK drum clamp is for vertical lift and transfer. Automatically locks on drum, and can be used alone or in pairs.
- Available in capacity of .5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: IPDV – 11.75” IPVK – .63”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof
- Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.