Crosby® IPTKW Beam Lifting Clamps
This IPTKW series beam clamp is suitable for use as a temporary tackle eye for a beam.
- Available in capacities of 2 thru 25 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 3” to 40”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
Model IPTKW: Without Hoisting Eye
|IPTKW||2||2700966||8.82||3.00 – 7.50||A + 3.13||4.92||–||1.10||.98||–||–|
|IPTKW||3||2700967||9.92||3.00 – 7.50||A + 3.13||4.92||–||1.10||.98||–||–|
|IPTKW||4||2700968||13.9||5.88 – 11.25||A + 4.00||4.92||–||1.30||1.38||–||–|
|IPTKW||5||2700969||19.4||4.75 – 13.75||A + 7.67||4.92||–||1.30||1.57||–||–|