Crosby® IPSTARTEC11 Beam Lifting Clamps
The IPSTARTEC11 beam clamp has been specially developed for lifting with the body in vertical position, controlled tilting, transportation and stacking of steel “H” and “I” profiles. By placing the chain guide in the appropriate position, it is easy to switch from lifting to tilting and back again, which shifts the center of gravity.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 and 2.5 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: .25” to .75”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|IPSTARTEC11||1.5||2701812||14.6||.25 – .50||5.51||1.54||22.64||4.33||3.19||5.08||2.13||4.96||.63|
|IPSTARTEC11||2.5||2701822||32.0||.25 – .75||8.27||2.17||28.54||5.31||4.53||7.17||2.91||5.51||.71|