Crosby® IPSC Positioning Screw Clamps
The IPSC10 screw style clamp is for positioning, pulling and turning of plate or fabrications.
- Available in capacities of 1.5 and 3 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 2”.
- Suitable for steel with a surface hardness up to 30 Rc.
- Forged alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
|IPSC10||1.5||2703857||10.14||0 – 1.57||3.54||5.63||9.88||1.73||6.14||1.96||1.77||.63||2.55|
|IPSC10||3||2703858||18.50||0 – 2.36||4.29||6.89||12.20||2.00||7.87||2.44||2.16||.748||3.26|