Crosby® IPHNM10 Horizontal Lifting Clamps
The IPHNM10 horizontal lifting clamps have a pretension feature that allows the user to attach the clamps to the material for horizontal lifting and transfer of non-sagging material. To be used where material surface must not be damaged. These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacities of .5 thru 12 metric tons.
- Jaw openings available: 0” to 4.75”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|IPHNM10||.5||2703287||4.41||0 – .75||3.19||.87||3.23||.63||3.98||6.30||2.91||.47||2.36|
|IPHNM10||1||2703288||7.70||0 – 1.38||3.66||1.18||3.62||.63||4.06||6.46||2.91||.47||2.36|
|IPHNM10||2||2703290||16.5||0 – 1.19||5.47||1.18||5.16||.87||6.54||9.65||3.94||.79||2.91|