Crosby® IPCC Vertical Lifting Clamps
The IPCC is suitable for the vertical lifting and transfer of concrete pipe sections and wells. Very easy application and removal of the clamp thanks to the built-in carrying-grips. Normally used in combination with 7mm chain (not supplied). These clamps must be used in pairs or more.
- Available in capacity of 1 metric tons.
- Jaw opening available: 1.56” – 5.50”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance and replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.