Crosby® IPBSNZ Beam Lifting Clamps
The IPBSNZ beam clamp is used for lifting, transfer and stacking. Offset hoisting eye allows for level lifts of I-Beams, also for lifting fabrications and ship sections. This series of clamps can be used in the vertical and horizontal moving, transfer and stacking of different types of structural designs, such as I-Beams, depending on the application desired.
- Available in capacities of .75 thru 12 metric tons.
- Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 2”.
- Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
- Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof
- Load test date stamped on body. Serial number is included on the test certificate with maintenance and warranty logbook.
- Maintenance replacement parts are available.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
- All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
|IPBSNZ||1.5||2705925||30.9||0 – 1.25||3.94-10.63||11.97||18.90||2.76||12.56||1.85||.63||6.50||5.83|
|IPBSNZ||3||2705926||48.5||0 – 1.56||3.94-12.99||13.86||19.45||2.95||16.06||2.20||.79||8.15||7.17|
|IPBSNZ||4.5||2705927||67.2||0 – 2.00||3.94-14.17||16.54||24.80||2.95||17.99||2.20||.79||9.84||7.40|