Crosby® IP5000 Stinger Assemblies
The IP5000 Stinger Assembly is designed to be used as a connecting link between the clamp and the hoist hook.
- Available in three sizes in the IP10 and IPU10 with capacities from .5 to 12 metric tons.
- Assembly consists of welded alloy master link, Grade 80 chain and A-1337 Lok-A-Loy for attachment to the clamp hoisting eye.
- Individually Proof Tested to 2.5 times the Working Load Limit of Grade 80 chain with certification.
- Company name or logo and frame number permanently stamped on link.
- Locking system provides for simple assembly – no special tools needed.
- Finish – Red Paint.
- Manufactured by a ISO 9001 facility.
|Chain Size|| Crosby®
IP10 and IPU10
|1||5/16||8||0.5 – 1||2701695||2.10||.51||2.36||3.94||12.41|
|2||1/2||13||2 – 4.5||2701704||7.50||.87||3.54||5.67||19.06|
|3||7/8||22||6 – 12||2701713||32.4||1.42||5.51||9.22||32.27|